Sunday, March 18, 2012

Outing with Jaynie

on the 18th of march, jaynie and I went out to times square and sungei wang with only we two for the first time. we both thought it would be bored, but it went out very well. we both enjoyed ourselves. my mom fetched jaynie after tuition at 11am and drop both of us at times square. we both wanted to watch john carter but the timing is kinda late since we need to go back at 5pm.

both of us ate at tepanyaki :D damn delicious but ofcoz not cheap not expensive i guess so.. its worth it. we both chit-chated and talking craps. i ate chicken with rice and jaynie ate seafood with
Spaghetti. i feel like eating somemore.. then later we went to shop for clothes and stuffs.. :D we bought necklaces and bracelet and so on.

we went to sungei wang for sing k session at green box. i remembered the way. lol.. hahahha we both sing kaw kaw. only two person. :D it costs RM12 per person. then after sing k, we continued shop for clothes again.

here are the clothes we both bought.

jaynie's

jaynie's

mine...

suppose to be mine but gave jaynie cause black makes me look fat :(







basically we both share clothes... and i have no idea why black makes me look fat and ugly.. lol.. me first time wearing this kind of shirts :D im gonna change my style.. i paid most of it for jaynie. so shes so gonna spend me when we go out together... she owes me a lot of money.. no, she owes her life to me. HAHAHAHAHA

-the end-
19/3/12, 4.30 am
sign off
sarahC

No comments:

Post a Comment